You can support the foundation directly by becoming an individual or corporate sponsor or by being a mentor.
UK tax payers are able to claim a tax refund on donations.
Benefits include access to all members only events (below is a list of planned events for 2012-2013):
- “Introduction to Art collecting” seminars with world renowned art patrons
- Visits to private art collections (not open to the public)
- Art trips for small groups
- “Introduction to film” – talks by directors and actors
- “Introduction to theatre” – as above
- “Introduction to product design” - talks with major figures in the design world
- “Inside Fashion” – talks with leading fashion designers
- “Inside literature” – meet distinguished authors
- Photography seminars – talks and workshops with iconic photographers
- Listing on this site as patrons
- Invitation to exhibitions and events (both those of LCF and of individual supporters)
- Listing as patrons on all LCF events
- Art advisory from our board of directors, fellow patrons and trustees
We also encourage members and non-members alike to participate in our “sponsor a creative individual” program.